Friday, May 30, 2014

Happy Friday!

I hope you had a great week! I can't believe it's the last Friday in May, and June starts on Sunday! This year has flown by. I can't help but believe the second half is going to be even better!

I'm so grateful to have wonderful friends helping me share the gorgeous cover for Goddess, Awakened. Thanks to Beckey White for posting it on In the Pages of a Good Book - another blog you should be following, if you aren't already.

Last day to enter!
The giveaway at Night Owl Reviews is on until tomorrow! If you haven't yet entered to win an ebook of Rock Bottom, I hope you'll pop over now. I'd love for you to read this fun, rock'n roll contemporary novel, recently re-released by Kensington's new Lyrical imprint.

Great review for Charmed
I'm likewise grateful to reviewers for taking the time to read and post reviews. I'm thrilled that Jasmyn of Bitten by Romance rated Charmed a 4-star read! And she's asked to read the third in the trilogy, Claimed. Woot!

Have a wonderful weekend!