Monday, March 16, 2015

Ch-ch-ch-changes

Now that I've put that earworm in your head.... 

Sad to see Musa Publishing close its doors recently. Musa was well-run and the people were easy to work with. I wish the founders well in their future endeavors.

Their departure left Meilin and The Challenger homeless, so I decided to self-pub it. Yesterday, I created this new cover. Not as pretty as Musa's cover, but I like it, don't you?

The ebook is now available on Smashwords. I've made it free for now. That may change in the future, so if you're interested in a futuristic re-imagining of Grimm's 12 Dancing Princesses, you might want to grab a copy.



Here's the blurb...
Meilin has never believed in fairy tales. Happy ever afters might have happened in the old days – before zombies. But this is 2089. When her father promises riches to the one who can rid their city of zombies, Meilin and her sisters rush to develop a solution that won’t bankrupt Dad.
The war overseas left Will disillusioned, but fighting zombies at home is a cause he can embrace. Meilin’s another. Tough but sweet, she might make him believe in life again, and maybe even love, if she doesn’t kick his ass first.
When zombies kidnap her family, Meilin must rescue them. But can she and Will save them from the worst fate of all?

Parties, parties, parties
I've joined a few and am throwing one, too. And you're invited!  *blows noisemaker*

Tomorrow, to celebrate St. Pat's Day, I'm joining the St. Pat's Book Party on Facebook. My hour's from 11 to 12 noon - I hope you'll pop in and say hi! Bring your leprechauns. But no banshees, please.

Today, I set up an event for April 1 on Facebook too. No fooling! It will be lots of fun, me and four other Kensington/Lyrical authors from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.

I'm awaiting details on the third, but will share them when I have them.