Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Three reasons to be excited today!

First, I woke up to find a great review from LASR - 4.5 books for Going with Gravity! Here's part of what the review said:
"If you are looking for a romance story which can make you believe that love is real, that it can sneak up on you when you least expect it and thrill to its force as a powerful whirlwind for change, then you are going enjoy reading Going with Gravity."
Thanks, Xeranthemum!

Second, my interview with Dionysus is now up at You Gotta Read Reviews. I hope you'll check it out. He's a very interesting guy... er, god! Kinda looks like Antonio Banderas, too. Dionysus is pushing for a rewrite of The Lure of the Vine - not possible now, though I'm kinda likin' the sequel idea.

Third, when I checked The Wild Rose Press site this morning, Seventh Heaven was still the number one bestseller! For the fourth straight week! I'm afraid to let it sink in for fear it will go away then. :)

Oh, and Freya's Bower posted their inaugural author interview with... guess who!

Hope everyone's having as happy a hump day as me!