Friday, January 24, 2014

Happy release day to The Ex Factor!

I'm out and about, as you can imagine, happy dancing all over the web. :)

You can catch me at the Decadent 1NS blog to help celebrate the release of The Ex Factor, my latest 1Night Stand story. A short, but hot, story with a touch of humor and a little bit of Hollywood. :)

I'm also visiting Beckey White's blog with a spotlight on The Ex Factor. Thanks so much, Beckey!

The official post for The Ex Factor appears just below. I'll be adding buy links as they come online. That is, when I can stop happy dancing long enough!


A click, please?
And in case you missed my earlier post this week, I'd love your vote for Cursed in this month's You Gotta Read cover contest. Please visit the site and vote for #10, Cursed, The Vitruvian Man book 1.

I'm so grateful for your support. :)