Friday, May 20, 2016

The summer slowdown

Why can't winter pass so quickly? I can't believe it's already the end of May. The grandboys will be out of school next week, and writing time will dwindle to whatever hours I can squeeze in.

And I still have three writing classes I need to finish up. Yep, I added a third - Margie Lawson's Writing Body Language and Dialogue Cues Like a Psychologist. I can't wait to dig into that one!

And to get back to writing. I have so many stories in my head, not writing's not an option. Chairman Maiow's telling me: You Should Be Writing!

I've been busy revising a story I started two years ago, and am very excited about the changes. I'm subbing it one more time, and if that publisher turns me down, I'm releasing it on my own. I have a very cute cover ready to go. Two years is long enough. It's time to put this novella out there.

This summer, I hope to light a fire in my grandboys about reading, too. Right now, they're more interested in their bikes, the trampoline, anything involving movement. I have a few incentives in mind to change that. :)

What's on your agenda this summer?